The healthy way to support your community!
A YMCA membership means not only having access to great programs and motivated staff ready to help you achieve your health and fitness goals, but also giving back to your community. The YMCA is a charity and by becoming a member you’re helping support local initiatives and build healthy communities.
Great programs, reasonable prices, expert staff.
- Nine centres across the GTA with swimming pools and full gyms.
- Complimentary mYfitness orientation to get you started and expert staff to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Group fitness programs are included in your membership – choose from over 90 classes weekly.
- Most group fitness classes are drop-in.
- Child minding is available at convenient times so you can make the most of your membership.
- Open 365 days a year; hours of operation vary by location, but centres open early and close late so you can fit fitness into your busy schedule.
Membership options and fees
Each of our Health & Fitness centres is unique, just like the communities they serve, so visit your centre's page for details on the packages and prices offered there. You can find your local centre via the map below:
Our commitment to each other.
- The YMCA is committed to the holistic health of all individuals by providing a unique support network and a variety of programs for all ages and abilities.
- YMCA values are demonstrated through inclusiveness, diversity, interdependence, and respect for self, others, and the environment.
Values: Caring, Health, Honesty, Inclusiveness, Respect, Responsibility
Looking to visit us just for the day? We've got guest passes available:
- $15 for individuals age 16 and up
- 7$ for individuals age 15 and under
If you're visiting with one of our members, discount day pass rates apply:
- $11 for individuals age 16 and up
- 5$ for individuals age 15 and under