Learn + Grow + Lead.
Hang out with friends, shoot some hoops, or get involved in interesting workshops and discussions where you can learn new skills and speak your mind. Teen Nights, at the YMCA provides a safe space for teens to socialize, get support and take part in fun activities.
What Youth Are Saying
“If I wasn’t at Teen Night, I would be sitting at home playing video games and being unhealthy.” – Newsha, age 14
“Because Teen Nights are youth lead and adult supported, it provides me with a voice and opportunity to help make decisions that influence me and the youth in my community.” – Nadine, age 17
Fun activities, a safe environment and for teens!
- Be an active member of your community.
- Check out the hip-hop and dance workshops.
- Want to go for swim? The pool’s waiting!
- Shoot some hoops, play volleyball or get game of indoor soccer going.
- Work out with weights and cardio machines.
- Join teen-focused discussions and workshops.
- Meet new friends
Teen Night is free. Remember to bring your photo ID to get a complimentary Teen Night access card.
To learn more about YMCA Teen Nights call 416-928-9622 or 1-800-223-8024 or contact us at email@example.com
Locations and directions:
- Toronto Central Grosvenor St. YMCA Centre
- Toronto (North York) Sheppard Ave. YMCA Centre
- Toronto Scarborough Town Centre Ct. YMCA Centre
- Toronto West End College St. YMCA Centre
- Brampton Union St. YMCA Centre
- Oshawa Mary St. YMCA Centre
- Markham YMCA Blvd. YMCA Centre
- Mississauga Burnhamthorpe St. YMCA Centre