We're a gym — and so much more.
When you join the Y, you join a community that's over 160,000 people strong, all sweating together to support healthy kids, families, and communities. It's our mission to help people grow strong — physically, of course, but also mentally and socially. So when you break a sweat with us, you Sweat For Good.
What makes the Y special:
- Diverse programs for every age and stage of life — from Barre to Bollywood, basketball, bootcamp…and beyond.
- A safe, inclusive environment where individuals and families in need can receive support through our membership assistance program.
- Carefully trained staff and volunteers who have the expertise to support you in achieving your goals, and who know that everyone has the ability to continually improve.
- Facilities we maintain with pride, each of which includes swimming pools and conditioning rooms outfitted with the latest equipment.
- Opportunities to volunteer and make a difference in your community.
- We're a trusted charity that's been building healthy communities for over 160 years.
Unsure how to get started? Trying to be healthier? Looking to tone up? We've got a trainer for that. Get a FREE consultation to learn about the personalized fitness routine that will help you tackle your goals in record time.Get Your FREE Consultation
Our core values
We strive to embody the values of Caring, Health, Honesty, Inclusiveness, Respect, and Responsibility in all that we do.
You can support safe places for children to play.
You can help support a child, youth or family in need with financial assistance that will give them access to safe, inclusive recreational spaces.