We're a gym — and so much more.
When you join the Y, you join a community that's over 160,000 people strong, all sweating together to support healthy kids, families, and communities. It's our mission to help people grow strong — physically, of course, but also mentally and socially.
What makes the Y special:
- Diverse programs for every stage of life — from swimming lessons to yoga, basketball, bootcamp…and beyond.
- A safe, inclusive environment where individuals and families in need can receive support through our membership assistance program.
- Carefully trained staff and volunteers who have the expertise to support you in achieving your goals, and who know that everyone has the ability to continually improve.
- Facilities we maintain with pride, each of which includes swimming pools and conditioning rooms outfitted with the latest equipment.
- Opportunities to volunteer and make a difference in your community.
- We're a trusted charity that's been building healthy communities for over 160 years.
Unsure how to get started? Trying to be healthier? Looking to tone up? We've got a trainer for that. Get a FREE consultation to learn about the personalized fitness routine that will help you tackle your goals in record time.Get Your FREE Consultation
Our commitment to each other.
- The YMCA is committed to the holistic health of all individuals by providing a unique support network and a variety of programs for all ages and abilities.
- YMCA values are demonstrated through inclusiveness, diversity, interdependence, and respect for self, others, and the environment.
Values: Caring, Health, Honesty, Inclusiveness, Respect, Responsibility
You can support safe places for children to play.
You can help support a child, youth or family in need with financial assistance that will give them access to safe, inclusive recreational spaces.