YMCA Summer Club and Day Camp registration now open
Get a jump on planning your child's best summer ever by signing them up for a YMCA Summer Club or Day Camp. Build your personalized Summer Club eGuide or Day Camp eGuide to learn more about program offerings.
Child Care at the YMCA: a place to learn and grow
The YMCA is the largest not-for-profit child care provider in Canada. With more than 40 years of experience and over 290 licensed programs throughout the Greater Toronto Area, the Y offers high-quality child care programs for infants, toddlers, preschool and school aged children.
Our highly trained Registered Early Childhood Educators partner with parents to support each child’s development and provide families with the security of knowing their child is in a safe and nurturing environment during these formative years.
Choose from programs that provide a solid foundation for learning
- Infant Program (6 weeks to 18 months)
- Toddler Program (18 months to 30 months)
- Preschool Program (30 months to 3.8 Years)
- Nursery School Program (30 months to 3.8 years)
- Quality program curricula focused on providing a strong foundation for learning - Playing to Learn™ (0-6 years)
- Before and After School
- Quality program curricula focused on providing a strong foundation for learning - Playing to Learn™ (4-5 years) and A Place to Connect™ (6-12 years)
- Play ON
- Durham Supervised Access Program
- Family and Community Action Program
- Student Nutrition Program
New YMCA Child Care locations and programs opening soon
Now Accepting Registrations! Click the links below for details.
New Locations and Programs Opening Spring 2018
- Scarborough Lucy Maud Montgomery YMCA Centre– Infant Care (6 weeks to 18 months)