Summer Day Camp and Summer Club registration now open
Take advantage of Early Bird Registration to save 10% off your Summer Day Camp or Summer Club program when you enroll a child before March 31, 2017.
YMCA Summer Day Camps offer engaging and interactive experiences that keep kids’ minds and bodies active over the summer. From the creative arts to adventures in the natural environment, campers will participate in a wide range of activities that promote the development of new skills and life-long memories.
Located in our licensed Child Care Centres, YMCA Summer Clubs allow children to enjoy a summer filled with endless opportunities to play and learn. Kids will build physical literacy and important life skills through fun indoor and outdoor activities, such as sports, exciting field trips, group games, and more! This season, children at select Summer Club locations can dig into nutritious and delicious catered lunches. Visit the Real Food for Real Kids website for more information about the new LunchBoxes program.
March Break Camp registration now open
YMCA March Break Child Care locations are licensed, regulated programs that are conveniently located in community schools for children aged 4 to 12 years old during the March school break – March 13th to 17th.
Led by Registered Early Childhood Educators, these programs offer indoor and outdoor activities where kids will develop and learn new skills, stay active, and have fun through arts and crafts, group games, and more.
Child Care at the YMCA: a place to learn and grow
The YMCA is the largest not-for-profit child care provider in Canada. With more than 40 years of experience and over 280 licensed programs throughout the Greater Toronto Area, the Y offers high-quality child care programs for infants, toddlers, preschool and school aged children.
Our highly trained Registered Early Childhood Educators partner with parents to support each child’s development and provide families with the security of knowing their child is in a safe and nurturing environment during these formative years.
Choose from programs that provide a solid foundation for learning
- Infant Program (6 weeks to 18 months)
- Toddler Program (18 months to 30 months)
- Preschool Program (30 months to 3.8 Years)
- Nursery School Program (30 months to 3.8 years)
- Quality program curricula focused on providing a strong foundation for learning - Playing to Learn™ (0-6 years)
- Before and After School
- Quality program curricula focused on providing a strong foundation for learning - Playing to Learn™ (4-5 years) and A Place to Connect™ (6-12 years)
- Ontario Early Years
- Play ON
- Durham Supervised Access Program
- Family and Community Action Program
- Student Nutrition Program
New YMCA Child Care locations and programs opening soon
Now Accepting Registrations! Click the links below for details.
Child Care Centre’s Now Open
- Bowmanville John M James YMCA Centre – Register now for preschool (2.5 – 4 years) openings
- Orangeville St. Peter YMCA Centre – Register now for toddler (1.5 – 2.5 years) and preschool (2.5 – 4 years) openings