Winter Break Camp registration now open
YMCA Winter Break Child Care locations are licensed, regulated programs that are conveniently located in community schools for children aged 4 to 12 years old during the winter school break -- December 28, 2016 to January 6, 2017.
Led by Registered Early Childhood Educators, these programs offer indoor and outdoor activities where kids will stay active, learn new skills, and have fun through sports, group games, arts and crafts and more.
The YMCA is the largest not-for-profit child care provider in Canada. With more than 40 years of experience and over 280 licensed programs throughout the Greater Toronto Area, the Y offers high-quality child care programs for infants, toddlers, preschool and school aged children.
Our highly trained Registered Early Childhood Educators partner with parents to support each child’s development and provide families with the security of knowing their child is in a safe and nurturing environment during these formative years.
Choose from programs that provide a solid foundation for learning
- Infant Program (6 weeks to 18 months)
- Toddler Program (18 months to 30 months)
- Preschool Program (30 months to 3.8 Years)
- Nursery School Program (30 months to 3.8 years)
- Quality program curricula focused on providing a strong foundation for learning - Playing to Learn™ (0-6 years)
- Before and After School
- Quality program curricula focused on providing a strong foundation for learning - Playing to Learn™ (4-5 years) and A Place to Connect™ (6-12 years)
- Ontario Early Years
- Play ON
- Durham Supervised Access Program
- Family and Community Action Program
- Student Nutrition Program
New YMCA Child Care locations and programs opening soon
Now Accepting Registrations! Click the links below for details.