We’re not just in your neighbourhood, we’re part of your community.
Each YMCA centre is a little different, just like the communities they serve. And depending upon local needs and wants, each Y offers a wide range of customized programs and facilities designed to help community members stay active and healthy.
Expanding into new communities.
To make a real difference in the health of our communities, the YMCA of Greater Toronto plans to build ten new Centres of Community so we can help more children, teens, families and adults. Each new project will further our mission by addressing the unique needs of the communities we serve. The new YMCA Centres of Community will become the heart of healthy neighbourhoods.
YMCA Centres of Community with Health & Fitness programs:
- Brampton Union St. YMCA Centre
- Toronto Central Grosvenor St. YMCA Centre
- Toronto Sheppard Ave. YMCA Centre
- Toronto Scarborough Town Centre Ct. YMCA Centre
- Toronto West End College St. YMCA Centre
- Oshawa Mary St. YMCA Centre
- Markham YMCA Blvd. Rudy Bratty YMCA Centre
- Mississauga Burnhamthorpe Rd. YMCA Centre
- Now Open: Toronto Cooper Koo Family YMCA Cherry St. YMCA Centre
- Opening 2018: Toronto Kingston Rd. YMCA Centre
Community Events and Room Rentals
At our Toronto Central Grosvenor YMCA we offer rooms available to rent for your upcoming conference, training, general meeting and more.
- Multiple rooms ranging from smaller 12-person boardrooms to a 300-seat auditorium.
- Rooms are either equipped with built-in audiovisual equipment including LCD projectors, screens and sound systems, or portable systems can also be rented.
Contact us today to find out more! firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-975-9168 x 41404.