Why work at Camp Pine Crest?
- There is always work to be done! We offer seasonal contracts during the winter, spring, summer and fall, with our summer team reaching up to 130 people!
- The work is meaningful! Working directly with youth from all over the GTA — and potentially further! — and helping them experience the outdoors in a positive and supportive environment can be life-changing for both you and our participants.
- You get to call our 650-acre site, in the heart of Muskoka, your home for the duration of your contract!
- The camping industry is rapidly expanding and you get to be a part of the fabulous team of passionate educators at Pine Crest who are making that happen. You might even make some friends along the way!
What types of positions are available?
There are opportunities for everyone within our dynamic and ever-changing staff team:
- Outdoor Education staff work during the fall, winter and spring with schools, youth groups and other organizations to lead a variety of outdoor education programs. Seasonal contracts are available and hiring takes place several times throughout the year.
- Summer Camp roles such as counsellors, program staff, trip leaders and many more spend their Summers outdoors leading a variety of fun programming for our campers and participants..
- Food Service team members work in our kitchen to serve delicious and nutritious meals to our guests.
- Maintenance staff work hard to keep our site Muskoka-fresh for all of our guests and campers.
Please check out our "Work for the Y" page to learn more about current opportunities at Camp Pine Crest.