We have the expertise to help you succeed.
YMCA Personal Trainers are highly qualified, and certified through an accredited organization or have earned physical education degrees from an accredited institution. They’ll work with you to help you achieve your fitness goals in a safe and healthy way.
Training that matches your needs.
Developing a fitness routine is challenging; getting results takes patience – a YMCA Personal Trainer can work with you to develop a customized plan that will allow you to focus on your health.
- Get more personalized help if needed, due to motivational issues, building self-efficacy/learning, specific goals or health concerns.
- Personal training is an investment in your health. Use a series of sessions to get expert help developing a customized program plan that you can continue to follow on your own.
- Personal training is also a demonstration of how you are prioritizing your health and some people see it as a way to schedule their time at the gym (accountability helps!).
- Personal training can help you set new goals. Use a series of sessions to see how far you have progressed, and how you can adjust your plan to improve results.
Enjoy the benefits of working with a certified Personal Trainer
Our personal training sessions for individuals, couples and small groups offer a range of options with affordable fees.
- Small group training creates an opportunity for people to work out together, develop relationships with like-minded participants or spend time with a significant other
- Small group training is also a way to get personalized attention at a more affordable price.
- Work one-on-one with a fitness professional who can customize a program plan to help you meet your goals.
- Buy sessions or packages that meet your training needs.
- Work out when you want to – YMCA Personal Trainers have flexible schedules to be available when you are.
Watch some of our YMCA Ask a Personal Trainer and Training Tutorial videos:
To learn more about registering for Personal Training call 416-928-9622 or 1-800-223-8024 or visit your YMCA Centre to sign up.