Toronto Sheppard Ave. YMCA Centre
567 Sheppard Avenue East
North York, ON M2K 1B2
- Monday4:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Tuesday4:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Wednesday4:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Thursday4:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Friday4:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Saturday4:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Sunday4:30 AM to 12:00 AM
(Program Hours may vary)
Programs Available at this Centre
For over 35 years, this YMCA has been providing child care, camps, and health and fitness services to members of its diverse surrounding community. On-site parking is available free to members.
Check out our schedule to see all the aquatics programs, sports and rec activities, group fitness classes, and family-friendly fun we run every day:
Hours of Operation
4:30 am - 12:00 am
Stop by for a free tour to see our newly renovated, award-winning facilities that feature:
- A Gymnasium
- An over-sized dance studio
- Four conditioning and weight room
- A 25 metre lap and recreation pool
- A training pool with hydraulic floor
- An indoor walking/running track
- A CycleFit studio
- 4 squash courts
- A racquet ball court
- A Youth Zone
- On-site child minding facilities where carefully trained staff and volunteers care for your kids while you work out
- Separate Men’s and Women’s change rooms, each with their own saunas
- A separate Family change room
- Brand new Men’s and Women’s Plus membership spaces with separate saunas, whirlpools, steam rooms, lounges, and workout areas, as well as complimentary towel service and tea/coffee.
- Recreational family-friendly aquatic activities
- Lane swim time and swim lessons
- Instructional sports, dance, and martial arts classes for kids
- Group fitness classes including yoga, Bootcamp and CycleFit
- Sports and rec activities
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Complimentary mYfitness assessment
- Teen Night
Learn more about:
YMCA Early Learning child care programs for children 0-4 years of age provide children with the support they need to make a seamless transition to full-day Kindergarten.
|Monday||7:30 AM-6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM-6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM-6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM-6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM-6:00 PM|
YMCA Child Care fees are based on daily rates and are inclusive of all statutory holidays.Child Care fee subsidies are available for families who meet the eligibility requirements set out by the City of Toronto. Please contact the City of Toronto to begin the process of receiving subsidy at your earliest convenience.
YMCA Daily Child Care Rates:
Toddler Daily Rate $65.34
Preschool Daily Rate $48.57
YMCA Camp programs keep your child engaged and active throughout the summer months with fun, structured activities that instill positive values in our campers.
Summer Day Camp Programs
The Y offers a wide range of camp programs across the GTA this summer, and during the upcoming March BreakSummer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp
YMCA Day Camp programs will keep your child active and engaged throughout the summer months with fun, structured activities in a welcoming environment that encourages and instills positive values. Campers will develop new skills, make new friends, and build self-esteem and confidence under the supervision of a highly trained YMCA staff team.
Programs Include:Variety, Creative Arts Dance & Drama, Cheer & Dance, Media Arts, Swimming Lessons, Jr. Youth Leadership, Advanced Youth Leadership, and Babysitters in Action.
This location also offers "Discovery" camp, a great introduction to camp for your 4 and 5 year olds! Please Note campers must be 4 years old by the first day of the program.
Early Bird Registration opens January 30, 2017! Save 10% off camp program fees by registering before March 31.Learn more
Join a YMCA to make new friends, learn new skills, access counselling, or a wide-variety of youth programs and services.
Health & Fitness Membership Categories and Pricingread more
Health & Fitness Membership Categories and Pricing
Our membership types and fees are designed to cater to all budgets and schedules.* To join today, simply bring valid photo ID and pre-authorized payment (a void cheque or credit card information) to the membership desk. Our team can help you determine which of the following categories best suits your needs:
*Conditions apply. Speak with a staff member for details.read less
Get a FREE Personal Training Consultationread more
Program Break: Children's Registered Programsread more
Program Break: Children's Registered Programs
All children’s registered programs will be on break on Monday, October 9th for Thanksgiving.read less