Toronto Cooper Koo Family Cherry St YMCA Centre
Located in the heart of the quickly growing Canary District, our newest Centre of Community is an 82,000 square foot, fully accessible facility. It features something for everyone, including two pools, an indoor track and gymnasium, weight room, cardio machines, green roof, kids’ play structure, cycling studio, functional fitness training space, and more.
461 Cherry Street
Toronto, ON M5A 0H7
For the latest happenings at the Cooper Koo Family Cherry St. YMCA, follow us on Twitter: @cherrystreety.
- A 30,000 square foot green roof
- 25 metre lap and recreation pool
- A two-quad gym
- Conditioning and weight rooms
- A basketball court
- An indoor running track
- Community rooms
- A youth zone
- Child and family play spaces
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Swim lessons
- Drop-in basketball
- Teen Night
- On-site child minders who care for your kids while you work out
- A free 30-minute consultation with a YMCA mYfitness coach to help you set goals, find the spaces and equipment you need, get involved in the programs that are right for you, and answer all your questions.
- Separate men’s, women’s, and family locker rooms
- Men’s and Women’s Plus memberships with separate whirlpools, steam rooms, and lounges, as well as complimentary towel service and tea/coffee
- Adult: $55 per month
- Adult Plus (22yrs+): $75 per month
- Preschool/Child/Teen/Full-Time Student: $39 per month
- *New* Young Adult (22-29 years old): $45 per month
- Family: $89 per month
- Family Plus: $135 per month
March Break Camp registration is now open!
|February 26 - March 4, 2017||
YMCA Megathon: Be a Champion!read more
YMCA Megathon: Be a Champion!
Exercise your community muscles and join us today!
Monday February 27
Tuesday February 28
Wednesday March 1
Thursday March 2
Saturday March 4
If you are interested in joining in on any of the challenges, or challenging yourself with a new challenge please contact your membership desk at your YMCA!
|Sundays, 2:00 – 6:30 pm||
Birthday Partiesread more
|Jan. 21 and Feb. 4||
Community Supported Agriculture Info Sessionsread more
Community Supported Agriculture Info Sessions
Our CSA program members get first pick of the fresh fruits, veggies, and herbs grown locally at the YMCA Cedar Glen Organic Farm. Here's how it works:
Ready to sign up? Our Cedar Glen staff will be at the Cooper Koo YMCA on January 21st and February 4th between 9 am and noon to answer all your questions and get you registered in the program.
|Mondays, 7:00 pm||
Free CardioFit Box Classread more
Free CardioFit Box Class
Get a weekly cardio workout for free this month during our Monday evening CardioFit Box group fitness class. Your instructor will guide you through boxing punches, kicks and other athletic drills designed to keep your heart rate high. Classes are free and open to the public until January 30th — no YMCA membership required.read less
|Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm||
Small Group Trainingread more
Small Group Training
Get a personalized workout program from a fitness professional at an affordable rate by training with a small group of like-minded others. You’ll get close attention from an exercise expert and a routine that caters to your unique goals, but you’ll also get to spend quality time with your partner or a whole group of friends. Your trainer can teach you about functional fitness, TRX, the Queenax and more.
How it works: