Toronto Cooper Koo Family Cherry St YMCA Centre
Located in the heart of the quickly growing Canary District, our newest Centre of Community is an 82,000 square foot, fully accessible facility. It features something for everyone, including two pools, an indoor track and gymnasium, weight room, cardio machines, green roof, kids’ play structure, cycling studio, functional fitness training space, and more.
461 Cherry Street
Toronto, ON M5A 0H7
For the latest happenings at the Cooper Koo Family Cherry St. YMCA, follow us on Twitter: @cherrystreety.
- A 30,000 square foot green roof
- 25 metre lap and recreation pool
- A two-quad gym
- Conditioning and weight rooms
- A basketball court
- An indoor running track
- Community rooms
- A youth zone
- Child and family play spaces
Saturday, December 24, 2016: 7:00 am–6:00 pm
Sunday, December 25, 2016: 8:00 am–4:00 pm
Monday, December 26, 2016: 8:00 am–4:00 pm
Saturday, December 31, 2016: 7:00am–6:00 pm
Sunday, January 1, 2017: 8:00 am–4:00 pm
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Swim lessons
- Drop-in basketball
- Teen Night
- On-site child minders who care for your kids while you work out
- A free 30-minute consultation with a YMCA mYfitness coach to help you set goals, find the spaces and equipment you need, get involved in the programs that are right for you, and answer all your questions.
- Separate men’s, women’s, and family locker rooms
- Men’s and Women’s Plus memberships with separate whirlpools, steam rooms, and lounges, as well as complimentary towel service and tea/coffee
- Adult: $55 per month
- Adult Plus (22yrs+): $75 per month
- Preschool/Child/Teen/Full-Time Student: $39 per month
- *New* Young Adult (22-29 years old): $45 per month
- Family: $89 per month
- Family Plus: $135 per month
Winter Break Camp registration is now open!
|Saturdays, 11:15 am-12:15 pm||
Free Yoga Classread more
Free Yoga Class
Keep calm this holiday season in our Saturday morning yoga classes. You'll learn breathing and relaxation techniques, build strength and stamina, and limber up as your instructor guides you through poses designed to be do-able for yogis of all levels. Classes are held at 11:15 am every Saturday, and are open to the public — no YMCA membership required.
|Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm||
Small Group Trainingread more
Small Group Training
Get a personalized workout program from a fitness professional at an affordable rate by training with a small group of like-minded others. You’ll get close attention from an exercise expert and a routine that caters to your unique goals, but you’ll also get to spend quality time with your partner or a whole group of friends. Your trainer can teach you about functional fitness, TRX, the Queenax and more.
How it works: