Markham YMCA Blvd. Rudy Bratty YMCA Centre
101 YMCA Boulevard
Markham, ON L6G 0A1
- Monday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Tuesday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Wednesday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Thursday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Friday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Saturday7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Sunday7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
(Program Hours may vary)
Programs Available at this Centre
This spacious, 60,000 square foot facility houses a full-featured health and fitness centre, as well as school break and summer camps programs. On-site parking is available free to members.
Check out our schedule to see all the aquatics programs, sports and rec activities, group fitness classes, and family-friendly fun we run every day:
Hours of Operation
Weekdays: 5:00 am – 11:00 pm
Weekends: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
Stop by for a free tour to see our:
- Gymnasium for child, teen, and adult sports; dance lessons; and Birthday Parties
- 5 studios for dance and group fitness classes
- Conditioning room and weight training space
- 25 metre lap and recreation pool
- Shallow, warm therapy pool with jets
- 150 metre indoor running/walking track
- On-site child minding facilities where carefully trained staff and volunteers care for your kids while you work out
- Separate Men’s, Women’s, and Family change rooms
- Men’s and Women’s Plus change rooms with separate whirlpools, steam rooms, and lounges, as well as complimentary towel service and tea/coffee.
To make your YMCA experience even better, we’re currently undergoing several renovations. Coming soon, you’ll have access to a new child minding area, yoga studio, functional training space, and even more spacious areas for kids’ programs.
- Group and private swim lessons
- Recreational family-friendly aquatic activities
- Lane swim time
- Instructional sports, dance, and martial arts classes for kids
- Drop-in children’s programs, including Family Gym and Bouncy Castle
- Group fitness classes including yoga, Bootcamp and CycleFit
- Sports and rec activities including badminton and table tennis
- Programming developed specifically to meet the needs of our community members, including Tai Chi and line dancing classes
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Complimentary mYfitness assessment
- Teen Night
Learn more about:
YMCA Camp programs keep your child engaged and active throughout the summer months with fun, structured activities that instill positive values in our campers.
Summer Day Camp Programs
The Y offers a wide range of camp programs across the GTA this summer, and during the upcoming March BreakSummer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp
YMCA Day Camp programs will keep your child active and engaged throughout the summer months with fun, structured activities in a welcoming environment that encourages and instills positive values. Campers will develop new skills, make new friends, and build self-esteem and confidence under the supervision of a highly trained YMCA staff team.Programs Include: Creative Arts, Dance & Drama, Cheer & Dance, Creative Writing, Visual Arts, Multi-Sport Court, Wacky Sports, Basketball, Swimming Lessons, Variety, and Media Arts Programs.
This location also offers "Discovery" camp, a great introduction to camp for your 4 and 5 year olds! Please Note campers must be 4 years old by the first day of the program.
Early Bird Registration opens January 30, 2017! Save 10% off camp program fees by registering before March 31.Learn more
Health & Fitness Membership Categories and Pricingread more
Health & Fitness Membership Categories and Pricing
Our membership types and fees are designed to cater to all budgets and schedules. To join today, simply bring valid photo ID and pre-authorized payment (a void cheque or credit card information) to the membership desk. Our team can help you determine which of the following categories best suits your needs:
Our brand new child minding space is now open!read more
Our brand new child minding space is now open!
Take your favourite group fitness class, swim some laps, or find your zen in a yoga class while knowing your kids are being cared for by our carefully trained staff and volunteers. Get the details on availability and rates so you can start indulging in some well-deserved "me" time!read less
|July 26th and Aug 24th, 2017||
Learn to Camp, Free Program!
From 6:30 PM - 8:30 PMread more
Learn to Camp, Free Program!
From 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Learn about Canada's national parks, tips on planning a camping trip, and related skills like setting up a tent and cooking in the outdoors.
Presented by Parks Canada as part of Canada's 150th anniversary celebrations; this program is open to all ages!
To register or for more information, please call 647-439-6611 or 1-877-303-2267read less
Get a FREE Personal Training Consultationread more
Win a 1-Year Youth Health & Fitness Membership!read more
Win a 1-Year Youth Health & Fitness Membership!
We're investing in Canada's future by giving 50 Teen Night attendees free memberships to our Health & Fitness centres across the GTA. All you need to do to enter is sign up online, and then drop by Teen Night to enjoy free activities with your friends!read less
|August 26th – September 8th||
Program Break: Children's Registered Programsread more
Program Break: Children's Registered Programs
Please note that all children’s registered programs will be on break from Saturday, August 26th – Friday, September 8th. Lessons resume on Saturday, September 9th.read less
|Saturdays and Sundays||
Birthday Partiesread more