Markham YMCA Blvd. Rudy Bratty YMCA Centre
101 YMCA Boulevard
Markham, ON L6G 0A1
- Monday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Tuesday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Wednesday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Thursday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Friday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Saturday7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Sunday7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
(Program Hours may vary)
Sweat For Good
By choosing to work out at the Y, you’re choosing to be part of a movement that’s creating a healthy, vibrant future for every individual in our community, and for the Greater Toronto Area as a whole.
Break a sweat with us to show your support for charitable community building today!
Learn more about our Sweat For Good campaign and how we're making a difference across the GTA, and sign up for a free two-week pass to Try the Y.Learn More
Programs Available at this Centre
This spacious, 60,000 square foot facility houses a full-featured health and fitness centre, as well as school break and summer camps programs. On-site parking is available free to members.
Check out our schedule to see all the aquatics programs, sports and rec activities, group fitness classes, and family-friendly fun we run every day:
Hours of Operation
Weekdays: 5:00 am – 11:00 pm
Weekends: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
Stop by for a free tour to see our:
- Gymnasium for child, teen, and adult sports; dance lessons; and Birthday Parties
- 5 studios for dance and group fitness classes
- Conditioning room and weight training space
- 25 metre lap and recreation pool
- Shallow, warm therapy pool with jets
- 150 metre indoor running/walking track
- On-site child minding facilities where carefully trained staff and volunteers care for your kids while you work out
- Separate Men’s, Women’s, and Family change rooms
- Men’s and Women’s Plus change rooms with separate whirlpools, steam rooms, and lounges, as well as complimentary towel service and tea/coffee.
To make your YMCA experience even better, we’re currently undergoing several renovations. Coming soon, you’ll have access to a new child minding area, yoga studio, functional training space, and even more spacious areas for kids’ programs.
- Group and private swim lessons
- Recreational family-friendly aquatic activities
- Lane swim time
- Instructional sports, dance, and martial arts classes for kids
- Drop-in children’s programs, including Family Gym and Bouncy Castle
- Group fitness classes including yoga, Bootcamp and CycleFit
- Sports and rec activities including badminton and table tennis
- Programming developed specifically to meet the needs of our community members, including Tai Chi and line dancing classes
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Complimentary mYfitness assessment
- Teen Night
Learn more about:
YMCA Camp programs keep your child engaged and active throughout the summer months with fun, structured activities that instill positive values in our campers.
Day Camp Programs
Located in the Markham Rudy Bratty YMCA, this day camp creates the perfect opportunity for indoor and outdoor fun.
Campers will swim 3 times a week in our indoor pool, play sports and games in the gymnasium, and play on the greenspace outside. Extended hours are available on site from 7:30am until 6:00pm at an additional fee of $15/week for AM, $25/week for PM or $40/week for both.
*Campers will be outside for about 50% of their day.
Day Camp programs Include:
- Cheer & Dance
- Creative Arts, Dance & Drama
- Creative Writing
- Film Making
- Kinder Camp (Camp for 4 and 5 year olds!)
- Lego Stop Motion Animation
- Multi Sports
- Rock, Paper, Scissors (media arts)
- Wacky Sports
- Swimming Lessons
Health & Fitness Membership Categories and Pricingread more
Health & Fitness Membership Categories and Pricing
Our membership types and fees are designed to cater to all budgets and schedules.* To join today, simply bring valid photo ID and pre-authorized payment (a void cheque or credit card information) to the membership desk. Our team can help you determine which of the following categories best suits your needs:
*Conditions apply. Speak with a staff member for details.read less
Our brand new child minding space is now open!read more
Our brand new child minding space is now open!
Take your favourite group fitness class, swim some laps, or find your zen in a yoga class while knowing your kids are being cared for by our carefully trained staff and volunteers. Get the details on availability and rates so you can start indulging in some well-deserved "me" time!read less
|Sunday, April 29||
Celebrate Healthy Kids Day at the Yread more
New Basketball Leaguesread more
|Baby & Me||
New Baby & Me Programsread more
Special offer for new personal training clientsread more
|Saturdays and Sundays||
Birthday Partiesread more