Markham YMCA Blvd. Rudy Bratty YMCA Centre
101 YMCA Boulevard
Markham, ON L6G 0A1
- Monday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Tuesday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Wednesday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Thursday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Friday5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Saturday7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Sunday7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
(Program Hours may vary)
Sweat For Good
By choosing to work out at the Y, you’re choosing to be part of a movement that’s creating a healthy, vibrant future for every individual in our community, and for the Greater Toronto Area as a whole.
Break a sweat with us to show your support for charitable community building today!
Learn more about our Sweat For Good campaign and how we're making a difference across the GTA, and sign up for a free two-week pass to Try the Y.Learn More Get Your FREE Pass
Programs Available at this Centre
This spacious, 60,000 square foot facility houses a full-featured health and fitness centre, as well as school break and summer camps programs. On-site parking is available free to members.
Check out our schedule to see all the aquatics programs, sports and rec activities, group fitness classes, and family-friendly fun we run every day:
Hours of Operation
Weekdays: 5:00 am – 11:00 pm
Weekends: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
Stop by for a free tour to see our:
- Gymnasium for child, teen, and adult sports; dance lessons; and Birthday Parties
- 5 studios for dance and group fitness classes
- Conditioning room and weight training space
- 25 metre lap and recreation pool
- Shallow, warm therapy pool with jets
- 150 metre indoor running/walking track
- On-site child minding facilities where carefully trained staff and volunteers care for your kids while you work out
- Separate Men’s, Women’s, and Family change rooms
- Men’s and Women’s Plus change rooms with separate whirlpools, steam rooms, and lounges, as well as complimentary towel service and tea/coffee.
To make your YMCA experience even better, we’re currently undergoing several renovations. Coming soon, you’ll have access to a new child minding area, yoga studio, functional training space, and even more spacious areas for kids’ programs.
- Group and private swim lessons
- Recreational family-friendly aquatic activities
- Lane swim time
- Instructional sports, dance, and martial arts classes for kids
- Drop-in children’s programs, including Family Gym and Bouncy Castle
- Group fitness classes including yoga, Bootcamp and CycleFit
- Sports and rec activities including badminton and table tennis
- Programming developed specifically to meet the needs of our community members, including Tai Chi and line dancing classes
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Complimentary mYfitness assessment
- Teen Night
Learn more about:
YMCA Camp programs keep your child engaged and active throughout the summer months with fun, structured activities that instill positive values in our campers.
Summer Day Camp Programs
The Y offers a wide range of camp programs across the GTA this summer, and during the upcoming March BreakSummer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp
YMCA Day Camp programs will keep your child active and engaged throughout the summer months with fun, structured activities in a welcoming environment that encourages and instills positive values. Campers will develop new skills, make new friends, and build self-esteem and confidence under the supervision of a highly trained YMCA staff team.Programs Include: Creative Arts, Dance & Drama, Cheer & Dance, Creative Writing, Visual Arts, Multi-Sport Court, Wacky Sports, Basketball, Swimming Lessons, Variety, and Media Arts Programs.
This location also offers "Discovery" camp, a great introduction to camp for your 4 and 5 year olds! Please Note campers must be 4 years old by the first day of the program.
Early Bird Registration opens January 30, 2017! Save 10% off camp program fees by registering before March 31.Learn more
Health & Fitness Membership Categories and Pricingread more
Health & Fitness Membership Categories and Pricing
Our membership types and fees are designed to cater to all budgets and schedules.* To join today, simply bring valid photo ID and pre-authorized payment (a void cheque or credit card information) to the membership desk. Our team can help you determine which of the following categories best suits your needs:
*Conditions apply. Speak with a staff member for details.read less
Our brand new child minding space is now open!read more
Our brand new child minding space is now open!
Take your favourite group fitness class, swim some laps, or find your zen in a yoga class while knowing your kids are being cared for by our carefully trained staff and volunteers. Get the details on availability and rates so you can start indulging in some well-deserved "me" time!read less
|November 6 - 30||
More parking spaces coming soon!read more
More parking spaces coming soon!
We're very excited to announce that we will be adding over 40 new spaces to our parking lot. Many of our members have requested that we add additional parking; we value your feedback, and are acting to address your concerns so you can have the best possible experience each time you visit the Y!
Construction in the parking lot will begin on Monday, November 6 and continue until the end of the month. During this time, the number of available parking spaces in our lot will be reduced to allow the construction crew to work.
We appreciate your patience and are looking forward to bringing you more parking spaces ASAP!read less
Get a FREE Personal Training Consultationread more
|Saturdays and Sundays||
Birthday Partiesread more