A summer of fun right in your neighbourhood
Registration for YMCA Summer Club is now open! Spaces are filling up fast, so register today to secure your child's spot for an adventure-filled summer.
Choose your Summer Club
Ages 4 to 5
Summer Club has plenty to offer kids aged 4 to 5 that want a taste of everything this summer—storytelling, the creative arts, special guest and event days, group games, and more! Based on the YMCA Playing to Learn curriculum, this unique, play-based program exposes children to new and exciting learning opportunities that help them make friends, gain independence, develop confidence, and prepare for the upcoming school year. Busing is not available for this program.
Ages 6 to 12
Watch your 6 to 12-year-old excel as they explore and discover their community through activities such as neighbourhood hikes and field trips. Kids will also spend the summer developing important life skills like leadership and team building through fun games and activities that include arts and crafts, sports, group projects and themed event days they create and plan themselves. Our curriculum, A Place to Connect, delivers a quality program that is active and fun. Busing is not available for this program.
The Real Food LunchBox
This summer, we’re serving up wholesome lunches that will fuel your child’s body and brain so that they’re ready for an afternoon of fun and excitement. The Real Food LunchBox program provides children at select Summer Club locations with nutritious and delicious meals prepared fresh by Real Food for Real Kids. For more information about how you can place your order, visit Real Food for Real Kids.
With more than 90 locations, a summer of fun is only a few steps away!
Need more information?
View our Summer Club Frequently Asked Questions section to find further details about the program and how to prepare your child for a safe and fun Summer Club experience.
Related summer programs
- The YMCA of Greater Toronto operates Day Camps, overnight camp at YMCA Camp Pine Crest, and year-round outdoor education program at both Pine Crest and YMCA Cedar Glen
- This summer, we’re offering over 60 day camp programs at more than 50 locations to ensure we meet the needs and interests of your camper. Programs range from creative arts and cooking, film making to science programs, swimming lessons, outdoor adventure and more! In addition to exciting activities, our Day Camp program helps children and youth aged 4 to 16 build confidence by learning new skills and challenging themselves in a safe and supportive environment. Busing and extended hours is available across the GTA to support your family's busy schedule.
- Is your child longing to escape the concrete jungle for the summer? Send them to Little Critters Day Camp to experience an outdoor program that’s action-packed! Nestled on the shores of the picturesque Clear Lake in Muskoka, Ontario, Little Critters Day Camp allows children to explore their adventurous side by diving into classic camp offerings like swimming, hiking, climbing, canoeing, and kayaking. Children will also spend their days crafting, boogie boarding, and participating in themed activities.
- Summer 2017 dates: July 4-7, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28; July 31 – August 4; August 8-11, 14-18, 21-25; August 28-September 1
- Program runs from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm each day with extended after care available to 5:30. Lunch and snacks are provided. Day camp does not run on Holiday Mondays.
- How to register for Little Critters Day Camp